The only not-for-profit, national organization that provides education and drives expanded awareness around the role of multi-disciplinary care in the recognition, management and prevention of sports-related injuries. Introducing opportunities for optimized health that enhance athletic performance, Athletic TIPS™ offers education and community workshops designed for amateur athletes K-12 through college, as well as their parents, coaches, athletic trainers, and educators. Athletic TIPS™ implements grass roots initiatives in communities from coast-to-coast and potentially abroad. For general information, visit: www.TIPS4Sports.org
Become a TIPS-Certified Instructor
The F4CP offers its members a special opportunity to become an Athletic TIPS™ – Certified Instructor.
Certification requires doctors to participate in an eight-hour Athletic TIPS™ certification seminar (approved for CE credit at an additional fee). A “certificate of completion” must be submitted along with the following:
Submit requested documents to: email@example.com.
Athletic TIPS™ certification empowers doctors to effectively conduct community workshops on the following topics:
- Preventing Dehydration and Heat-related Conditions
- Nutrition in Sports Management
- Recognizing, Managing and Preventing Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Concussion Recognition and Prevention
Athletic TIPS™ provides its certified instructors with all the materials needed:
- Athletic TIPS Playbook™ to support scheduling workshops year-round in local communities
- Presentations, scripts and supportive materials for each community workshop that you schedule at a school, recreation center or other local setting
- Complete marketing program, which offers support in public relations, social media and community outreach